Author Guidelines JIPengMas
- Articles written in the JIPengMas include the results of research in the field of helth. Manuscript typed with Microsoft Word program, Times New Roman letter, 12 pts size, with spacing At least 12 pts, printed on A4 paper for approximately 20 pages and submitted in 2 Printed copies and softcopy. File sending Online Submission.
- Articles are written in Indonesian or English. Systematic article of research is title, author name, abstract with keyword, introduction, research method, result and discussion, conclusion and suggestion, and bibliography.
- The title of the article in Indonesian should not be more than 14 words, while the title in English should not be more than 12 words. The title is printed with capital letters in the middle, with a 12-point font size.
- The name of the author of the article is listed without an academic degree, accompanied by the institution of origin, and placed under the title of the article. In the case of a script written by a team, the editor only deals with the primary author or author whose name is listed first. The primary author should include a correspondence or e-mail address.
- Abstracts and keywords are written in two languages (Indonesian and English). The length of each abstract is 100-250 words, while the number of keywords is 3-5 words. Abstract contains at least the title, objectives, methods, and research results.
- The introductory section contains backgrounds, research contexts, literature review results, and research objectives. The entire introductory section is described in an integrated paragraph paragraph, with a length of 15-20% of the total length of the article.
- Part of the research method contains exposure in the form of a paragraph about the research design, data sources, data collection techniques, and analysis of the real researchers, with a length of 10-15% of the total length of the article.
- Section of research result contains exposure result of analysis related to research question. Every research result should be discussed. The discussion contains the meaning of results and comparison with the theory and / or the results of similar research. The length of exposure results and discussion of 40-60% of the length of the article.
- The conclusion section contains research findings in the form of answers to research questions or in the form of the essence of the results of the discussion. The conclusions are presented in paragraph form. Suggestions are written clearly for whom and are operational. Suggestions are presented in paragraph form.
- The reference list contains only referenced sources, and all referenced sources must be listed in the referral list. Referral sources of at least 80% of referrals published last 10 years.
- Reference and cites using caged referral techniques (final name, year).
- The procedure for presenting quotations, references, tables, images in Indonesian articles using the Indonesian General Spell-Enhanced Guidelines (Depdikbud, 1987).
- All manuscripts are reviewed anonymously by the best partner (reviewers) appointed by the editor in his field of expertise. The author of the article is given the opportunity to make improvements (revised) of the manuscript on the basis of recommendations / suggestions from partners bebestari or editor. Certainty of loading or rejection of the manuscript will be notified in writing.
- Anything involving licensing of quotations or the use of computer software for the making of manuscripts or other issues related to the intellectual property rights of the authors of the articles, and the legal consequences which may arise thereof, shall be the sole responsibility of the article authors.
- As a prerequisite for article processing, article contributors must be customers for a minimum of one year (two numbers). The author receives the number of proof of loading as much as 2 (two) copies and 2 (two copies) free print. Articles not loaded will not be refunded, except at the author's request.
- The list of references is arranged in the manner of the following examples and sorted alphabetically and chronologically
Citations and Reference
All the served data or quotes in the article taken from the other author articles should attach the reference sources. The references should use a reference application management such as Mendeley, End Note, or Zotero. The writing format that used in Jurnal Ilmiah Kesehatan Pencerah follows the format applied by APA 6th Edition (American Psychological Association).
- Buku: Smeltzer, Suzane C. 2001. Buku Ajar Keperawatan Medikal Bedah Brunner and Suddarth. Edisi 8. EGC: Jakarta.
- Buku kumpulan artikel: Saukah, A. & Waseso, M.G. (Eds). 2002. Menulis Artikel untuk Jurnal Ilmiah (edisi ke - 4, cetakan ke-1). Malang: UM Press.
- Artikel dalam buku kumpulan artikel: Russel, T. 1998. An Alternative Conception: Representing Representation. Dalam P.J. Black & A. Lucas (Eds). Children’s Informal Ideas in Science (hlm. 62-84). London: Routledge.
- Artikel dalam jurnal atau majalah: Kansil, C.L. 2002. Orientasi Baru Penyelenggaraan Pendidikan Program Profesional dalam memenuhi Kebutuhan Industri. Transport, XX (4): 57-61
- Artikel dalam koran: Pitunov, B. 13 Desember, 2002. Sekolah Unggulan ataukah Sekolah Pengunggulan? Jawa Post, hlm. 4 & 11.
- Tulisan/berita dalam koran (tanpa nama pengarang): Jawa Pos. 22 April, 2006. Wanita Kelas Bawah Lebih Mandiri, hlm. 3.
- Dokumen resmi: Pusat Pembinaan dan Pengembangan Bahasa.1997. Pedoman Penulisan Pelaporan Penelitian. Jakarta : Depdikbud. Undang-undang Republik Indonesia Nomor 2 tentang Sistem Pendidikan Nasional. 1990. Jakarta: PT Ammas Duta Jaya
- Skripsi, tesis, disertasi, laporan penelitian: Sudyasih, T. 2006. Hubungan Tingkat Pengetahuan Tentang Tubercolosis Paru Dengan Sikap Orang Tua Anak (0-10 Tahun) Penderita Tuberkulosis Paru Selama Menjalani Pengobatan di Puskesmas Piyungan Bantul Tahun 2006. Skripsi Diterbitkan. Sidrap: Prodi Ners STIKES Muhammadiyah Sidrap.
- Makalah seminar, lokakarya, penataran: Waseso, M.G. 2001. Isi dan Format Jurnal Ilmiah. Makalah disajikan dalam Seminar Lokakarya Penulisan Artikel dan Pengelolaan Jurnal Ilmiah, Universitas Lambungmangkurat, Banjarmasin, 9-11 Agustus 2001
- Internet (karya individual): Hitchcock, S., Carr, L. & Hall, W. 1996. A Survey of STM Online Journals, 1990-1995: The Calm before the Storm, (Online), (http://journal.ecs.soton.ac.uk/survey/survey.html), diakses 12 Agustus 2006
- Internet (artikel dalam jurnal online): Kumaidi, 2004. Pengukuran Bekal Awal Belajar dan Pengembangan Tesnya. Jurnal Ilmu Pendidikan. (online), Jilid 5, No. 4, (http://www.malang.ac.id), diakses 20 Januari 2000
His journal charges the following author fees.
Article Submission: 0.00 (IDR)
Authors are required to pay an Article Submission Fee as part of the submission process to contribute to review costs.
Fast-Track Review: 0.00 (IDR)
With the payment of this fee, the review, editorial decision, and author notification on this manuscript is guaranteed to take place within 4 weeks.
Article Publication: 250000.00 (IDR)
If this paper is accepted for publication, you will be asked to pay an Article Publication Fee to cover publications costs.
If you do not have funds to pay such fees, you will have an opportunity to waive each fee. We do not want fees to prevent the publication of worthy work.